Friday, November 28, 2014

2014 Christmas Sneak Peek


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of great food, love and laughter!

If you follow me on Instagram then you saw a little teaser about my tree this year. It is my very favorite so far and I was thrilled to find so many great ornaments that matched my inspiration look.

Here's the overall look at the tree. Sadly ,one section of lights decided to burn out the night before I took these photos. But you get the idea.

 

I just love the mix of mercury glass with silver, burlap and white.

 
 
This is one of my favorite new ornaments. I wish I could say I made it (and frankly I may get crafty and do something similar) but I found it at my favorite shop called Dwell.

 
I also found the burlap at Dwell. The white "pinecone" ornaments came from TJ Maxx Home Goods. The silver keys I found last year when we shopped downtown Littleton with Brent's parents. They were on sale after Christmas.

 


For the mantel, I like to keep it simple. I just add a few sprigs of greenery and some silver bells.

 


In the front room I added a few things and I have more to go! I love this silver reindeer alongside a basket of pine cones with small silver bells and some greenery.

 

Right when you walk in our front door, you see our closet door with this simple wreath. I also put a fun banner on the stair rail.


I still have a bit more to do. I need to set up my newly painted village (thanks, MOM!) and work on the outside decorations.

I'll do that this weekend---after turkey and pie.

Happy Holiday Season!
Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment