Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stitch Fix #7


It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in Colorado. The snow flakes are just starting to fly, the Broncos are on the TV and I've got my Christmas decorations 90% up.

Earlier this week I got a Stitch Fix box. I hadn't ordered one for almost a year! I love getting these fun boxes of clothes and accessories. If you want to know more about what I'm talking about check out my introduction post.

I requested a few versatile tops that could be dressed or down and a vest. Like usual, the folks at Stitch Fix did a great job and even threw in a surprise for me :)

The first thing I saw was this black and white striped dress. I could tell just by holding it up that it ran small. When I tried it on, it was too tight on my bust and it was too short. I obviously sent this one back.

 

The next thing I tried on was this cute vest. The material is like a jersey stretch but it almost looks like denim. The interior is lined with a furry gray material. I love all the zippers and the fact that its asymmetrical. I kept this piece!

 

When I pulled this next top out of the box I immediately knew I'd love it. It was soft and cozy. The back is cut longer than the front, which I love. I kept this top and I've already worn it twice. What a great find!

 

When I saw this pop of bright blue in the box, I was thrilled. I love tops like this! Unfortunately, this top was also too tight across my bust and the buttons where gaping. I had to send this back.

 

The final item, I dreaded trying on. They'd never sent me bottoms and I just knew it would be a wasted effort. These skinny ankle jeans are a very dark navy, almost black. To my absolute delight and surprise, these fit like a glove and I LOVE them. I'm keeping these babies! Way to go Stitch Fix!

 
So I kept three of the five items this time. I consider that a win!! I also had a friend try Stitch Fix for the first time and she loved two of the items in her first box. What fun!

I also wanted to show you the style card they send with each box. They give you two examples of how to wear each item. Just in case you need a little inspiration when you pull the pieces out of the box.


If you have any questions about how Stitch Fix works, let me know. And if you decide to give it a try, feel free to use my referral link. I love hearing other people's experience.

Best,
Karli

1 comment:

  1. I consider that a win too! Love the grey top!

    ReplyDelete