Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Curtains in the Office!

Today is my third wedding anniversary! Brent had a meeting this evening, so what do I do? I hung curtains, fixed the messed up closet doors and rearranged some artwork in the office.

This is all part of my New Year's resolution to get the office complete. (Yes, I am still working on that list)!

I ordered these from Target, so I could get them in the longer length. As I've said before, I like hanging curtains as high as possible. In this case, it really makes this room seem taller.



Porter decided he'd like to be in the pictures tonight. The curtains are still wrinkled too...
 

I also hung that picture over the desk tonight.
Don't mind the mess on the desk. This room isn't quite "photo ready" but will be soon.

More to come soon!
Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment