Thursday, February 18, 2016

Outfit of the Day 2/18/16

I had a lot of fun with my Stitch Fix post from yesterday, so I thought I'd share my outfit from today too. And honestly, I hope that the more of these I do, the better I'll get at taking these photos. :)
 

I mentioned yesterday how much I love kimonos. They're so comfortable and you can throw them on over just about anything for a little more coverage.

I got this colorful version at Unlisted, during one of their fun Ladies Nights. It was on sale and only cost me $30. I've worn it so much and I always get compliments on it. Well worth the investment.

The simple black dress came from the consignment store called Bump and Co. I also found a pair of jeans there. I love thrifting!

The earrings are Stella & Dot and the turquoise jewelry is from my collection, purchased over several years from small vendors.

I had a really nice day today. I stopped by the store and took some photos of furniture pieces that might work for a friend as she relocates to a new apartment. Then I met my friend Erin for a long lunch. We caught up on life and enjoyed salad and pizza from Racca's Pizzeria (used to be Marco's Coal Fired Pizza). Afterwards I ran some errands to get more of my favorite new hair cream. Love the texture it provides for my fine hair.

I hope you had a great day!
Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment