Saturday, April 5, 2014

Catering an Art Reception (Another side of my Life)


Yesterday evening I catered a reception for my friend Judith. She was having an art show on the second floor of our local hospital, referred to as "the Artrium." I thought it might be fun to share her art with you, as well at letting you enjoy this Spring Party setting. 

Judith is as much fun as her art. Here she is greeting her guests.





This show was especially bright and colorful, so the food table needed to be the same.
The flower shaped sugar cookies were made by another friend of Judith's, who happens to also be her fitness trainer (ironic, I know). They were adorable and a big hit.                                              





The art for this show was light-hearted, fun, and eclectic, as you can see.......













And then my favorite piece. I love the colors and oh my, that green frame!

                                             



You can visit Judith's blog here to see more of her work. And you may remember the posts I did about creating her "Art Shed." See Part 1 and Part 2.


Thanks, Judith, for asking me to be a part of this lovely evening filled with food, fun, and your art.

Kandy

No comments:

Post a Comment