Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DIY Canvas Art Project Using a Stencil

I decided to try a little DIY art project for my Master Bedroom Makeover.  Karli and I have worked on projects like this before (one of the most popular posts on our blog!) so I decided to tackle one by myself, with the help of a stencil. I had purchased a package of two art canvas at WalMart.

 A package of two.

I used a base coat of flat white ceiling paint.

I had purchased this stencil at Hobby Lobby.
  
I rolled the design on with the same gray paint I had used for the walls.

Quick and easy art project.
    
This is a classic design, yet modern.
This was a fun project for the bedroom, inexpensive and quick. Probably not what my artist friend would have created, but it works for me!

Kandy                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment