Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flea Market Favorites: Top 7 Best Finds

Spring and summer are just around the corner and to me that means garage sales, flea markets (here's one of our favorites) and farm auctions. I get excited just thinking about the bargains and make-over projects I can find. I love the thrill of the hunt.

I have several collections that I'm always willing to add to. Here's the list of what I'm always looking for.



Old Doorknobs and Door Hardware
Great for display as well as projects (like doors)

Vintage Suitcases 
These are all over my house. See my earlier post for some of my favorite ways to use them.

Old Frames     
You can see more of these put to use here.

Framed Relatives 
They don't have to be "your" relatives, just love the look.

Old windows, doors, and shutters
So many uses, you can't have too many of these around. See how we used an old door at Karli's house here and here.

Vintage Ironstone, Platters and Pitchers


I'll never quit adding to my collections.

Furniture Projects
A rocker awaiting its transformation. See more of my favorite chairs here.

A sweet little table just waiting...
See more of my past furniture finds here, here and here (this last one is all about color!).                         

I don't know about you, but just talking about this makes me anxious. I can hardly wait to get out there!  

Happy Hunting!
~Kandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment