Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Traveling Suitcases

I admit that I have a "thing" for suitcases. I can't seem to ever have enough. I have them in almost every room in my home, but they do more than look good--they hold stuff. Someday I would love to have a matched set that would stack as tall as I am! Until that time, I guess it could be said that I must have aspirations of traveling!

In the living room stacked high on top of the entertainment center.

On top of bookcases.



On the armoire in the bedroom.

On the dresser in the guest bedroom.

All of my suitcases are vintage and in good shape. I've picked them up through the years at auctions or flea markets. If they smell musty inside you can put a couple of dryer sheets (Bounce) in and leave for several days or sprinkling baking soda inside can also help.

~Kandy

No comments:

Post a Comment